Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Ok, I know that there are about a gazillion signatures, but, is there anyplace where I can find a complete listing of all the current signatures and their relative suggested severity levels without having to go into IDM to get them?I've searched the ...

I have been trying to make use of webvpn feature of SSL without the Anyconnect one.I have configured it correctly as per documents, but lately i find that there is something known as DAP which actually sort of controls the access to webvpn.Is this tr...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm looking for a sample config for a IPS IDSM-2. I've been reviewing the configuration manual and love the excruciating detail, but would like to work from a sample config. Maybe just the basics to get started and then I can add stuff in later.Any...

Hi,we receive certificate for CAS and CAM from CA allready trusted by users PCs. But when NAC agent is trying to authenticate receives error that certificate which was sent by CAS is not one for name of location i try to go.The security certificate p...

Hello,I have a Cisco ASA 5510 configured and running properly. I want to use another ISP, but this 2nd ISP will be use only for L2L IPSEC VPN traffic. My question: Is it possible to have 2 ISP active at thesame time but the 2nd ISP will service the L...

Hi Guys,I am so confused about NAT on the firewall. I know NAT is used when inside host has to talk to outside host but:Is NAT required when inside host has to talk to any other host in other DMZ ? I know you need an access list but do you need nat.I...

Hello, In the Content Security tab of ASDM, under Monitoring it has a feature to view the Resource Graphs. But this shows the real time value. Is there historical reporting for CPU and Memory usage for CSC-SSM such a weekly, monthly etc. If not then ...

tech_trac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes