Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!How can I check file names of IOS and asdm loaded to FWSM? If I load new version of IOS, how can I erase the old one? Is it rewrited automaticly?Command "dir flash" shows only that they presented on the flash.dir flash:Directory of flash:/2 -...

Hi Guys, I have pix firewall 525 with software V 6.3. In that pix firewall, i can able to access the one of the dmz server using both nated ip( let say 10.80.80.2) and the original DMZ IP (let say 172.80.1.2). Recently i tried to upgrade to ...

Hi,When we connect to SSL Anyconnect vpn, the ip address assigned seems to be with a gateway next to the ip address being assigned & with the subnet mask as whatever subnet the range belongs to.Like, if i assign pool of 192.168.100.1-192.168.100.14(/...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I have SSM 10 with ASA 5510. in ASA, I've configured NTP server and it shows correct time. In IPS, I didn't configure NTP server because I assume it gets the time from ASA, and there is no summer time enable in SSM. But it shows one hour off ...

I am contemplating deploying two ISR routers as zone based firewalls. They would have possibly up to four zones on them. I have both 2811s and 3845s and would prefer to use the 2811s as the 3845s have already been ear marked. Does anyone know what ty...

We have two ASA 5510 firewalls with a tunnel between two sites. The tunnel works without issue until one of the sites experiences a brief outage due to the service provider. The VPN tunnel is not automatically establishing after the outage. It takes ...

ctcahoe by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA 5505.Primary ISP is a T1.Secondary ISP is a Cable connection.I remember reading that a PIX was able to do a failover type setup with this setup. Setting up a timer that would ping a destination, and if that IP stopped responding it wou...