Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am trying to setup a 3640 to act as a VPN server. I can connect fine to the 3640 using the standard windows vpn client. However, I am not able to determing the remote gw over the tunnel. I have selected use gateway on remote network on the client s...

paarlberg by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, I need to create three V-LANS configured on Subinterfaces of FW which will be connected with L2 Switch and same V-LANS I will create on L2 Swicth. Should the connection between Switch and FW be in Trunk mode or if its not be in Trunk mode then ma...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,We have an ASA 5510. we tried to configure multiple security context on it, the command "mode" is not available.Do we need license to be able to configure security context or is it a problem of IOS version?Here is the IOS :Cisco Adaptive Secur...

I want to fine tune our firewall, for that I need to allow IPSec VPN traffic in firewall. Can anyone tell me the exact IPSec Ports & Protocols? Our VPN device resides behind firewall and using IPSec over UDP.We are using Cisco ASA 5500 series as a VP...

Hi all. I've been using Cisco VPN client 5.0.02 for work for a while now on Vista. However, I recently upgraded to Vista SP2. Now, when I try to start the client, I get the error:Error 56: The Cisco Systems, Inc. VPN Service has not been started. ...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card