Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Team,  I got two Cisco FTDs being managed by Cisco FMC. I'm looking for a way to monitor the interfaces (inside and outside) of both FTDs when there is change in their status i.e. Up, Down, when there is no traffic passing through them etc.  I ...

I believe I understand the purpose and function of the command. For example, in our network we have it set to 15 minutes, and then it will erase the MAC from that port. If I connect a computer on port X, and it works before going home but I leave it ...

Franco_x by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello team , I tried to set up a CIsco ISE version 3.0 within an existing topology where we have already been using ISE version 2.7 .   following actions are performed for the deployment of Cisco ISE 3.0 Installation and basic configuration of cisco...

rahul.k1 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am currently parsing a very big environment with a large amount of network devices.  My job...  to parse the data as a whole to display audit events like Logins, Log off, object creations, access, and so on.  At the moment I have these types of dev...

Hello, just after a bit of advice about the best method to replace FTD hardware managed by FMC. Currently have 2130 HA pair that are to be replaced with a 2140 HA pair for performance requirements. The 2130 are managed by FMC and the new FTDs will al...

Dale Shaw by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Members, I am trying to migrate 2 standalone ASA 5525-x on 9.12(2)9 to firepower 1140 FTD 6.4. We don not have the ability to setup an FMC in the environment. Are there any alternative options to migrate the configuration without the migration too...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card