Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello Would you please help me for basic question?from PC2 I can not ping to pc1 or pc3. confirm 3 PC had correct IP and gateway.if I put a router in pc 1 and pc3 then enable icmp debug, icmp can receive and had been reply.So the question is why icmp...

QQ截图20220405113334.png
gdy1039 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, I would like to know ASA can configure aaa-server group for backup if aaa-server primary down ? as configuration below. If Radius-1 group fail can i configure automatic to switchover to Raidius-2 group.?aaa-server Radius-1 protocol radiusaaa-...

jewfcb001 by Level 4
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

On my ASA I have a network interface on a production VLAN, and that network interface has an ACL where the only rules is a "access-list ... permit ip any any" (because of how was implemented in the past).Now, for some sort of compliance, I have to re...

Hi, I have developed a Python script that uses a textfile (IP addresses 2,500+) to create network objects and add those objects to a network object group. When I use the script it is very slow, takes several seconds for an object te be created and ad...

MJonkers by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 5 Helpful votes

Hello,i would like to ask you regarding extend support for Cisco ASA 5585 x SSP 10,As you aware of that Cisco SAS 5585 x SSP 10 is going to end of support by June 2022.i would like to understand is there a way to extend the Cisco ASA 5585 x SSP 10 li...

Hello, I'm trying to configure a new Firepower 1010 as VPN Gateway with AnyConnect. The FPR-1010 is running with ASA 9.13(1) and has been successfully registered with Smart Account:asa-test01(config)# show version Cisco Adaptive Security Appliance S...

acdc by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 10 Helpful votes

Resolved! FTD routing

Hello Dears I had evaluation licensee for FTD physical box 2100 I am managing it through FDM not FMC, and I had enable the routing (static route) but still can not ping from inside users to any of external hosts and when try to ping I got   general f...