Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I have a fwsm running 4.0(5) stuck where I cannot access any of the files in the flash. This is a test module (for now) that was loaded with a bad configuration file. When I try to access the flash I get "Configuration update in progress by another ...

dvlewis by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a VPN 3030 Concentrator trying to make updates to the static route table. I can make changes to the table but the changes do not propogate to the clients. This even after VPN session restart, concentrator reboot, pc reboot, etc. What am i miss...

lbarrett by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm using the clientless SSL VPN Feature with Asa 5520 8.0.4 and the most recent RDP Plugin from Cisco. Is it possible to adjust some settings as colour depth or screen size (e.g. 800x600). If yes where I can find those settings ??Thanks in ad...

The customer asked me why cisco Pix doesn't suuport PBR while Juniper support that feature I don't know how should i reply ?Anyone can help me if the PIX Firewall should support PBR or not

Pix 501 I have a device that I 1 - 1 translate from a private to a public so it can be accessed by techs off site. There is someone with an FTP attack on this public IP. Is there a way to block this Subnet from accessing the device?

cozyk1515 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a customer that wants to restrict inbound access from the internet to their webservers to only North American traffic. They have indicated that they have a list of 40,000 IPs that they want to explicitly allow. They would like this restricted ...

l.blair by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card