Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

First off we're trying to phase out our snort box and move onto our under-used IPS that we got. I've been trying to match the snort alerts we get to alerts that IPS can give. The one that I haven't seen or didn't realize it was the one I wanted, wa...

Hi i have setup a port foward for 4000 to 172.16.X.X but apparently the firewall is blocking it. I have allowed all traffic on all ports on all wan ports to all ip address and yet nothing. Please tell me whats the problem. Oh i use the rv016

HI,My network design is explained and my requirement also briefed below.Can anyone help me?1. Service Provider's ADSL line is terminated at the service providers ADSL router.2.ADSL router ethernet interface is connected to a Nortel VPN router.3.Now t...

Hello Pro,I plan to upgrade two PIX525(Active/FO mode) 6.3 to 8.0 The current flash:16M,memory:256M.I'd like to know the followings:1. Do I need to upgrade flash and memory card;2. How do I get ur license and fo license3. May I upgrade from 6.3 to 8....

If an ASA is in transparent mode can you still use access-lists? i.e. host A resides of interface 1 and has an IP of 1.1.1.1/24 and another host resides of interface 2 and has the IP 1.1.1.2/24 Can you restrict traffic to be permitted from 1.1.1.1 t...

Hi All!I have some problem.I have been tring to configure VPN 3000 series concentrator to use Lan-to-Lan connections with cerificates.I got the root CA cert and I installed it successfully on the device. And we have our certificate in .p12 file with ...

hegegabor by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,we have problem with an ASA550-BUN-K9."……………„customer said that the fans speed up every 20 seconds for around 3 seconds”………….. With processor speed at just 5%, so there is no case of overload here. The problem will like...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card