Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi. Is it true that i would need both an acl allowing packets from a lower security pix interface and a static nat in order to allow ip traffic to flow from a lower security interface to a higher security interface. The reason i am asking is that i...

Today I had a client call and tell me that their domain controllers could not resolve DNS out to the internet. They were looking at the syslog of the ASA and saw it blocking their servers outbound on DNS. I looked at it and didn't see anything and ...

deyster94 by Level 5
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have had a site that has worked with no problem until today. I am getting Phase 1 with no problem and have multiple IPSEC tunnels established. The problem I am having is with the remote site getting to a specific host. I am getting the following...

I've got a PIX 515E that I've got almost all setup.I've been able to successfully connect out the internet, and connect back in from the internet to our private company network.Now the problem I have is being able to connect from inside the network t...

I am having VPN issues, but I think it could be a routing issue. We have ASA's and they are establishing the tunnel and I can get to items on the 192.168.3.Y side, but I can't get past that to my other offices. Please the attached picture. The Home O...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have never setup EasyVPN before. I want to setup a remote user with a 871 router and connect back to an ASA5510 running the 8.0(4) code. Can this be setup to only use pre-shared keys for authentication? The user (physician) does not want any int...

RYAN PAUL by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA5520 with ASA-SSM-20. Currently using Websense product for Web filtering. Need to find a way for Firewall/SSM to track/block users using from using outside proxy servers using public IP address on port 80.

smartin by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card