Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello all,I have been attempting to send SNMP traps from our IPS to a management PC, but I don't believe they are being sent. Here is what I have done so far:On the management PC, I have tshark listening on port 162 for any incoming UDP packets. By...

kindly help me out to understand some concept of NAC as its very urgent:1) what does actually hapens before the user provide the credentials to NAC, how DHCP handle the host either NAC give it bogus ip....etc2)if the user is authenticated and scanned...

sal_jam82 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Just upgraded my IPS4255 to version 7.0(1)E3. No problem with the upgrade. Did notice in IDM under sensor health dashboard the application log is now 96%, but it is still "green." Does this clear out on it's own or is there something I have to do ...

haxworthy by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi--First time poster so please go easy... I'm having what I think is an issue with my ASA config. I'm trying to add a DMZ and its not working. My network is somewhat unique in that I have a requirement to use all public IPs for all interfaces. so no...

gentleps by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I enabled smart tunnels for RDP usage, I also turned on auto start for the smart tunnel. My problem is if my users don't click on the logout button on the web page when they are finished , (they just "x" out of the browser), the tunnel stays up. ...

srroeder by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a user who keeps losing her connections. After several trouble-shooting attempts, I uninstalled, shut down then reinstalled the VPN client. We have several connection points and she can only connect to one of them. After I reinstalled the VPN ...

We currently have a site-to-site VPN set up over a private line between our two datacenters. Hosts at site A can talk to hosts at site B, and hosts at site B can talk to hosts at site A.I recently set up a remote access VPN at site A. VPN clients c...

mahoran by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes