Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi there,I've been searching these forums trying to research which security device I want to implement at a new datacenter, either the ASA or the FWSM.It seems that I've read quite a few opinions where people say that the ASA is better suited as an e...

branfarm1 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I have ASA 5540, the command sh version, allows me to see that I have a license for 2 security contexts. But when I try to establish the "context" command on the config mode, there is no such command, also no "admin-context" command.Would yo...

Amahameed by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Is there any command/method to identify what rule/rule no. a permitted traffic is being allowed through?I can see counts & sessions built but wanted to know if there is any way to know the session belongs to which ACE?Also, one of my sessions(whic...

suthomas1 by Level 6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've setup a VTI on two 2821 routers which both have ZFW deployed on them. Without ZFW on the VTI works between the two routers and all traffic passes freely. When I turn on ZFW (basic FW using the wizard) no traffic flows over the VTI. The VTI is up...

bardellom by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello all,I have been attempting to send SNMP traps from our IPS to a management PC, but I don't believe they are being sent. Here is what I have done so far:On the management PC, I have tshark listening on port 162 for any incoming UDP packets. By...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card