Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

I just recently upgraded to ASDM 7.52 running on ASA 9.21.  I can't load the previous version of ASDM and when I tried to uninstall the old and install the new from the local website I get 401 Unauthorized when trying to browse to the https site.   ...

Hello,  I have an active/ active pair of ASA with context enabled. Suddenly, the failover switch to the secondary and then back to primary. From show failover state, I see that the reason was "comm failure" on the primary.  The failover cable is dire...

In our project, we have two Firepower Management Center 4500.They are running in an Active/Standby setup. Approx. 60 devices are added to the FMC. Due to a new network setup, we will need to change the Mgmt IP addresses of the FMCs. Can this be easil...

Amen by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello Dears We have Firepower (FMC and FTD) , Our ISP gave us a Private IP (10.1.1.10)  and  and 2 Pubic IPs (2.1.1.1 + 2.1.1.2 )our default gateway is VRRP (10.1.1.1) I will translate    (2.1.1.1 ) to our server in DMZ But I don't know how to assign...

caroke by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good eveningI have a little problem for activating the ASA 5525-X ips license. I would like an explanation please. I installed the FMC platform to manage my ASA 5525-x with IPS module. I bought the FMC and ips licenses but I received only one PAK and...

seckka21 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,  Anyone can help on how to integrate ISE-PIC to my FMC step by step if possible? I have already added probes and it is working now but i have trouble configuring the ISE-PIC to FMC especially the certificate part which is kind of complex. also i ...

Screenshot 2022-06-09 135458.jpg

I am doing a migration of existing HQ and Tail site ASA;s primarily 5506-X to new FTD 1010's managed by FMC 6.6.5. I was curious as to how the best approach would be. In the past I manually went through all ASA;s and documented all the network\servic...

Hi Experts,   I am attempting to setup the following on an Firepower managed by FDM. All the OSPF settings have been replicated except "redistribute static subnets". I've tried and observed that after enabling only "redistribute static subnets" and s...

Arun2022 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card