Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have 2 ASA's. 5505 and 5510. Ipsec tunnel between works. Ping from inside to inside was working until I turned on split tunneling for ssl clients. It changed my config and for the life of me I cant get it to work again. I can ping from lan of 5510 ...

HiWe have one Pix sitting as f/w for our servers. I now want to configure another pix, whose outside interface is on the same subnet as the inside interface of the first Pix. The second Pix will be infront of our LAN, so you can consider the servers ...

smbtest12 by Level 1
  • 19 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are running a IDSM-2 module in a 6509 with vlan inline interface pairs.Everything looks fine until we try to join a server to the 2003 domain.I can't see the IPS dropping anything, but we get "network path not found" after entering the credentials...

ola by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Team,I'm willing to prepare IPS Exam (for my CCSP). could you please recommend me best practices/reading, or LAB or Simulator... to be ready to pass this Exam.in http://www.cisco.com/web/learning/le3/current_exams/642-533.html I don't have enough ...

rjaaouan by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm a newbe to Cisco and have just bought a ASA5505. I would like to upgrade to the latest firmware and have now spent about 45 min on various Cisco pages. First registering as a user and then searching for firmware. Can someone please show mercy ...

Hi,We are running a NAC appliance and are currently using it solely for access control, no posture assessment etc. It seems take about 20 seconds to login after you click 'login'.Can this be sped up?

Hello all, I'm trying to test new phone-proxy feature and I can't make it work. Phone shows registering and nothing happens. I've attached config, it's a copy from Cisco websiteHere the debug from debug phone-proxy:PP: 192.168.1.5/49162 requesting CT...

tolya by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello:I have an ASA 5520, with few users (50), sometimes the Internet goes down. First I thought that was an ISP problem.But if I restart the ASA, the internet goes up. I don't really want to restart each time my ASA, but it looks like there is no an...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card