Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I currently have an ASA providing VPN access into our network. We want to enable client to client communication that looks like it will require that we set up hairpinning via the "same-security-traffic permit intra-interface" command. My boss would l...

I desperately need some advice with my WEBVPN authentication design. How would I restrict specific users to only connect to certain connection profile Aliases?For instance. lets say I have GROUP A, GROUP B, and GROUP C as aliases, available on the d...

When I enabled PDM (so I can manage this guy via web), I noticed it keeps adding "PDM location" for every subnet/host/node etc to my ACLs. How do I stop it from doing that?Example:pdm location 10.10.10.2 255.255.255.255 insidepdm location 20.20.20.1 ...

HI,i cisco documentation idsm-2 has 500Mbps throughput in inline mode and 600Mbps throughput in passive.so suppose that our idam-2 is in inline mode,then if we put our idsm-2 in Bypass mode,how much traffic idsm-2 can handle without any inspection?(t...

I configured Automatic update from Cisco.com on the IPS-SSM-20 and I have a question about how updates work. Updates are related to the Engine and the Signature only, is that correct ?In case that a new signature is posted on Cisco.com does the autom...

helenio by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco PIX 525 with 5 interfaces. 1 is the outside interface with a public address, and there is another public network in the DMZ. Now there are no translations between the DMZ and outside as both contain routable addresses. Now I have cr...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card