Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I would like to create a File Access Control rule to generate an alert when the /var/adm/csalog is attempted to be modified on *nix systems. An Agent Service Control rule already generates an alert when this file is modified, however we need to isola...

rz7dzmeds by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have one issue which so weird. I am running the ASA 5505 in router mode but, I still keep getting this message. This license does not allow configuring more than 2 interfaces with nameif and without a "no forward" command on this interface or on 1...

VPN

Dear all,i need to connect 3 or 4 branches to the headoffice we need to make the connection through the VPN and using a DSL technique, anybody can help me ? i need DSL modem support VPN and no need for the wireless in the device

omarb7979 by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiWe are having a PIX 6.3(3) firewall on which lot of Site to Site VPNs are configured.The below is a crypto ACL which needs to be restricted on a port basis ; however when we configure it for a port basis it doesnot works and we have to continue the...

Hi, We have purchased a new HP L2 Switch and want to connect with Firewall. What is our requirment is mentioned below:1) Create three V-Lan on L2 Swicth and connect with Firewall via single cable by making Trunk Port. 2) Want to implement ASA Failove...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We're looking at replacing our web filtering appliance and consolidating functionality with an ASA Content Security Edition and I was wondering if anyone can give me some details on how exactly the web filtering works and whether it seemed effective.

NAC

Hellow, i'd like to now what i need to apply NAC on my network?Is necessary on appliance or if i have just one WCS i could be abble to start it?

Hi,I am trying to get a VPN tunnel up and going between and 871 and a PIX. I have all of the interesting traffic defined and the sets defined as well.crypto isakmp policy 30 encr 3des authentication pre-share group 2crypto isakmp key 1234 address 0....

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card