Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I have a pair of ASA 5520s in active/standby with AIP-SSM-20 modules in each one...I upgraded one of the sensors this morning to 6.1(1)E3 from 6.0(5)E2, since I upgraded, I'm not able to get to large portions of the new version of IDM. I creates s...

rtjensen4 by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

All the sudden when one of my users trys to connect the VPN it reboots his PC. He is using the VPN client 4.6. He can open the client. When he clicks connect it asks for username and password. Once he enters it and clicks OK the computer reboots. He...

Hi All,I have the following scenario;Hacker or virus ---> ASA/PIX MPF ---> Router or Device endpointI use syslog traffic in this example but I have done it with ICMP, telnet etc .... The idea is to drop the traffic based upon the class-map.class-map ...

Hi,I am looking a secure solution for around 25 users - to remote access into our datacentre.Obvioudly a secure tunnel is needed (SSL/Ipsec), BUT ALSO, i want a solution to provide 'posture assesment' of sorts.Now, NAC is very expensive for this smal...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card