Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I really need help with the VPN configuration. I am using 2 pix 501 as demo for VPN connection. below is the the configuration on both site.SITE A :PIX Version 6.3(5)interface ethernet0 100fullinterface ethernet1 100fullnameif ethernet0 outside se...

cempuerto by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, We have two ISP links following:1) 1.1.1.0/24-----Outside2) 2.2.2.0/24-----Outside2Internal Network : 192.168.10.0/24-InsideUsing commands for natting and patting i.e nat (Inside) 1 192.168.10.0 255.255.255.0global (outside) 1 interfaceNow I want...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I've been having issues with NAC AD SSO. The AD SSO service is started on both my CAS's in the CAS pair, and I do see that the Clean Access Agent attempts to perform AD SSO. But it fails and defaults to prompting for a local username and pass...

We're upgrading our network. As a part of the process we're replacing our 1750 Routers with a ASA 5505 with the latest software version 8.0.4.As far as ACLs, NAT'ing and routing goes so the config is the same on the new box.The problem is with a remo...

Iske by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!I have a clientless sslvpn working as far as basic connectivity is concerned.And when I run the RDP service, the connection is successful and RDP works as expected but the web browser is stuck in limbo. I've attached a screen cap.Is anyone havi...

We have two VPN 3005 Concentrators. We setup as Load Balancing. I understand that each VPN Concentrator has a limit of 100 concurrent licenses. Does this license include IPSEC and site-to-site? How does VPN Concentrator count site-to-site license?...

Resolved! HTTP ASDM access

Is there a way to secure the access for ASDM after a user logs in?For example:ssh to public address prompts username and then a password for the enablehttp doesn't. You can log into the ASDM with the local username and apply any change you want witho...