Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello:I am having problem with the CCAAgent download page. When users access resources on the network, for the first time, they are directed to the Weblogin page without an option to download the CCAAgent. My environment is OOB virtual gateway with H...

guru by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,I have seen this a lot with routers and PIXs. Traffic with a source port of port 80 and destination of a dynamic port is denied on the outside interface.The traffic is from legitimate web servers that users are browsing through the NATed inspe...

scottyd by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Remote-Access_vpn

I have configured Remote access VPN on ASA5510. VPN clients are able to connect to the internal network and they can ping local Lan computers but I am not able to assign the DNS address of the local Subnet to the VPN Clients. Please suggest what need...

Hello,I am reading through the ASA 8.x release notes for a potential upgrade. Currently, a device is running OS 7.22 and ASDM 5.22. It has 256DRAM and 128 MB flash. I think the confusing area is the amount of flash I need. I keep reading I need t...

dpatkins by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dears,As we know in Routers, we create a local Username/password and configure the vty line with "privilege level 15" command and the user will go directly to priv mode.how can we do this in ASA/FWSM??? I have done AAA and also Local U&P, the users g...

hi there,ive recently set up the CSC SSM module on an ASA5510 and when i try to the updates from Trend Micro, it says it cant connect. can someone explain how you would set the management network (192.168.11.0/24) to access the Internet?Regards

SOL10 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We are using PIX 515E Firewall and right now we are planning for the redunancy in our firewall so can any one help me how i can deploy the new Firewall for redunancyAnd also procedure for deploying redunancy on the FirewallRegards,Vinu

I have a customer with an ASA 5505 which works quite well with the one WAN outside interface connected to my ISP and the Internet and the inside interfaces connected to my LAN 192.168.19.xThe client has installed a second high-speed (& expensive) WAN...

What is the best way to do the upgrade from 6.3(5) to 8.0(4)? The way I am reading it I am supposed to upgrade to 7.2 first and then upgrade to 8. Also, I need to do everything in monitor mode since I have PDM installed on the boxes correct? I did...

mwkirk by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card