Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I use a ASA5505 as a easyvpn client to connect to a ASA5510 easyvpn server and everything is working fine. Now i want to add some security by using Individual User Authentication(IUA) on the server side with the command: group-policy EZVPN_GROUP ...

I have an ASA that, due to lack of interfaces, need to use the management ports as failover. I have a direct straight through cable between the interfaces, and this is how I am going to use in in production as well. I've got the failover working in a...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Query!!

Hi, During these days I am trying to understand IPS and IDS concepts. I just want to know how is different an IPS device from Firewall in the terms of traffic blocking as I know we can handle the traffic on ASA FW by using MPF then why we require IPS...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am planning to deploy probes on 2500 routers. I would like to create Jitter/DNS probes on each of these routers. I also want to activate reaction-configuration settings.Is there any tool in the market that can provide this functionality ?Thanksr...

Hello, I have several ASA 5505 boxes running with 256 MB RAM. In one of these, the show version command says:Hardware: ASA5505, 210 MB RAM, CPU Geode 500 MHzWhere did the missing 46 MB RAM go?All other boxes show as expected:Hardware: ASA5505, 25...

katta by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have a cable(serial) connected Active/Standby PIX firewall setup.When the standby unit recovers after a failure, there is a VPN Bulk Sync process, where the active unit starts syncing the state information to the standby unit.During this proces...

rsgamage1 by Level 3
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! DFM in Ciscoworks.

Hi,I am setting up Device Fault Manager in Ciscoworks LMS 3.0.1At the moment we used What's Up Gold (ping)to alert the Technical Support team if devices go down. As you can imagine, they get hundreds of email every day notifying them that these devic...

I'm running IOS firewall on 2 different routers. A 2851 and a 2821. Both are running 12.4(3g) Adv Sec images. Both routers are connected to an internal WAN and also to an external ISP such as a cable modem. They also have LAN interfaces. Default...

sbrooke by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to connect to a 4255 sensor with IDM,but am unable to do so. I get the following error "Error connecting to sensor.Failed to load sensor.- Error getting config data from the following modules:sshKnownHostsExiting IDM"Anyone know why and h...

I'm pulling the configs off our old 515 firewalls and putting them on our new ASA 5500's. On the 515, we were NATng everything inside to a public address tied to the outside interface (not the interface address itself). Here is the config for the ins...

mjsully by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card