Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have a PIX 515E, power went out over the weekend and the UPS went down also, I came in this morning, I try ping the firewall and it fail, when I reboot the PIX and connect to the console this is all I get from it. CISCO SYSTEMS PIX FIREWALLEmbedded...

Hi,Would like to is the possibilty of blocking completley from a range of ip addresses in a vlan.Design is something.ASA-->Switch (L3)---->Internal users in diffrent vlans.All the Vlans are on L3 switch.something like vlan1 on192.168.1.0/24,vlan2 on ...

sushil by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have quite a few tunnels set up on two different 506's.A problem occured today out of the blue.Site A has 9 VPN tunnels on it. Site B has 9 vpn tunnels on it. Site A can ping to 8 out of 9 hosts on the different VPNs, and Site B can do the same, ...

paulfogle by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I am looking to map one of the internal host to public ip.Statically natted the internal ip with public ip.somehow no luck accessing the host publically.inernet working perfectly with PAT.Find attached the running config and suggest what all i am ...

sushil by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been messing around with some of the application awareness features on my asa 5505(for example recognizing a certian username of IM sites), and was wondering if this type of functionality is available on the PIX line, espeically if above 7.0 o...

I have a Catalyst 6500 with an ACE and Firewall Service Module (FWSM) installed. See Diagram.The server sits in VLAN 10 which is configured in both ACE and FWSM. The server load balancing is configured in DSR mode (Direct Server Return) which means t...

amazumde by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA reloaded and now gets stuck at Loading Boot Loader... when booting. i tftp'd an image to the asa in rommon, but while its booting i see that it failed to mount disk0: (the flash). Once it is completely booted a dir disk0: show that disk0: has ...

Hello all,I'm looking for the way to download user profiles for ASA (both IPSec and SSL) from LDAP server.Quite similar to what it's possible to do with RADIUS ip-acl and webvpn-acl attributes.Authentication works, I just need to limit access per use...

Resolved! FWSM issue

Dear All,I have a very basic scenario, of one 6500 with FWSM.I have created 4 vlans one inside, outside, dmz1 and dmz2. the outside interface is connected to the MSFC using SVI and rest of the vlans are part of FWSM vlan group i.e vlan 10, 20, 30, 40...

Tahir Ali by Level 1
  • 8 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card