Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi, We have two sites which are connected via IP Sec VPN STS Tunnel and yesterday it was working fine. Today we are experencing few issues like when we connect with Remote Server through RDC then after some time the session gets disconnected and same...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to find the uptime of a vpn tunnel of a PIX 501 version 6.3.Does anyone know if there is a way to do this I would like to know how many days and hours the session has been running for.Thanks in advance for any help on this.

reximus10 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good Afternoon:Someone know if i can get reports from the Cisco Security Manager, as mayor port's used, mayor rules used, mayor denys, an graphics?If not is posible wich software can do it?

colonha27 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured and integrated an ASA to my network.Inside----ASA----ROUTER-----InternetI have 3 servers in my inside network,one of them is a proxy server which all other users use. The 3 servers have both public and private addresses.I have done ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card