Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I am having a difficult time interpreting some of the logs from my ASA 5505. Can anyone recommend anything to help me make sense of all of the data I have collected? I am looking for things that are very critical and this is my first time using the...

caryowens by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

folksi have a HSRP router pair on my perimeter which i'm going to upgrade to a firewall pair so i can take advantage of active/standby and for better managementhas anyone enable the firewall on a working router before?will i lose any of my config?tha...

Hello - I am trying to upgrade my IPS 4215 to IPS-K9-6.1-1-E2.pkg file and I can't seem to get the upgrde to start. I have tried the following command from both my PC and the TFPT server. upgrade ftp://user@198.233.24.205//TFTP-Root/IPS-K9-6.1-1-E2.p...

Hello every one,I'm making a Demo of NAC in both IB and OOB VG enviroments. I'm trying to add a WSUS policy to be checked on the client machines. The firs I tried Take around 5 min every time I log in. I understand this happens because I using the se...

lolayo_19 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hey, I have the fancy pie chart showing usage source and destination. I found it nice to be able to label the IP but ..1) I want to label an IP range not just specific IP's (maybe 100's of IP's in range and don't want to do it 100 times)2) I know at ...

Himy connectivity is like thisswitch-->IPS-->ASAi have configured the sensing interfaces in IPS to be in promiscous mode, but the traffic is not passing throughif i try to ping from switch to ASA through IPS it doesn't pingif i bypass the IPS and con...

So with scanning and syn attacks pretty much enabled, I'm left with one other detail of how to stop abusive scrappers, crawlers, etc. Has anyone been able to utilize the ASA to stop these type of activiaties? I'm currently doing it manually by reacti...

Ok i have attached two images to this message, First i would like u to check that out to get a brief idea.As you can see from the image named "before" i have a cisco 6500 Switch, a ASA 5510, and a link load balancer for load balancing between two li...

victor_87 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm unable to export the identity certificate being used for WebVPN url on ASA 5540. When I click on Export button thru ASDM, I get an error "the certificate cannot be exporeted, becuase it does not have a CA certificate associated with it" I need ...

satishcp by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have 10 locations with pix 501's and a VPN tunnel built to my main network witch is at a data-center. my main network at he data-center has a pix 506Eis there any way to tell how much bandwidth each location is eatting up?

Hey all, I have enabled basic threat detection, and also enabled auto shun in hopes to speed up our web server. Using the CLI I have found 2 latest attack host list and 1 in the latest target host list. But nothing in the shun list. I understand that...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card