Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

I do not have a Pix firewall to test at the moment so I am goingto ask experts in forum if this is possible:I have a host on the "inside" interface with an ip address of 192.168.3.10Pix firewall "inside" ip address is 192.168.3.1/28Pix firewall "outs...

cisco24x7 by Level 6
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, My Pix 515 (128mb) is on version 7.0(2) and I was wondering how I can upgrade to version 8.0x as I have not done this before?I have upgraded routers IOS before via TFTP.I also what to upgrade so I can move from using the PDM to the ASDM.Thanks

whiteford by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have confiugred TCP string signature to reset the connection when user try to open certain URL.I have configured no device for blocking action.but still i am able to block. Why it is so, How IPS able to block URL.Please let me know is TCP reset req...

HI, i have already installed an ASA 5505. My service provider only led me one ip address public. Can i do create Static NAT to my services (web, ftp) with ip address of ASA.Thanks.

dian.it by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Looks like a proxy address mismatch is preventing this tunnel from coming up. If I give the pix an "ip any any" tunnel ACL, will it work? Or can a PIX 6.3.5 set the proxy address of a dynamic VTI on a router?The VTI would be a handy way to let tunn...

I have an ASA 5510 sitting behind my internet router, I want my remote users to have access to the exchange,ISA and web client servers that is in the DMZ of my firewall.1. What are the commands to achieve this.2.How do I install the SSL VPN license f...

I have 2 networks connected through a VPN from a PIX 525 to a PIX 525 and traffic that is over 1200 MTU is not traversing the tunnel. I have tried to set the PIX interfaces to 1200 MTU and permitting pre-encryption fragmentation but to no avail any ...

Resolved! Missing Interface

I'm starting to configure my new ASA5510. Even though there are 4 Ethernet0 ports in back (Ethernet0/0 through Ethernet0/3), in ASDM, Configuration, Interfaces, I only see Ethernet0/0 through Ethernet0/2 and Management0/0. It does not allow me to a...

moconnor by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes