Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Resolved! PIX and SNMP v3

I have a number of PIX 515E firewalls. To manage them securely in CiscoWorks LMS, I prefer to use SNMP v3 instead of SNMP v2c.Do you know if any PIX OS supports SNMP v3?Thank you!

rwang by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

If I purchase SSL VPN license on ASA5500. Problem is I must purchase on Active Box and Standby BOX together. Or I can purchase only Active Box

adul by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi guys,Got an issue with a site-to-site vpn. Bear in mind this VPN is over our gigabit core network. Doing an scp from one unix box to another it shows us speeds of starting at approx 500KB/s and over about 10 secs goes down to about 200KB/s.We test...

I have a 4240 IPS in inline interface mode between our edge firewall and core switch. This connection is a trunk port with 2 VLANs, lets call them A and B. Everything works 100% fine between VLANs (the firewall is doing the inter-vlan routing) with t...

pdesch by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Error Message   %ASA-3-713042: IKE Initiator unable to find policy: Intf interface_number, Src: source_address, Dst: dest_addressExplanation   This message indicates that the IPsec fast path processed a packet that triggered IKE, but IKE's poli...

Resolved! PIX 501

Hello everybodyI have PIX 501 conected a modem where i configured a vpn, I created a vpngroup and I give all the permission, I can connect across the vpn but my problem is that I can't to ping the pix and inside network.I used the command split tunn...

is there a way to set the IME to login on a per user basis?I have designated users that are to only have log viewing access. The IME login seems to be global. If I want to configure the IPS (4240), I have to login with the IDM. Is there some way to c...

Can we get some details on what this signatures is looking at? Does it do anything more intelligent than look at query throughput? I'm thinking something more along the lines of these Snort rules:#by many very smart people# This may be a high load s...

mhellman by Level 7
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes