Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Hi All , I have a sort of design question. We have the following need . A configuration with multiple internet access , 2 different ISP , and a PIX 515 ( ios 7.2) with 3 NIC . The question is , is it possible to configure the PIX to route diffe...

s_colombo by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have already site to site VPN's configured b/w ASA 5505 with 7.2(3)and ASA 5510 with 8.0(3)These ASA's are added in CSM and while discovering VPN I get the error message discover failed " A valid crypto map missing on the interface "But Iam able to...

ckuriyar74 by Level 1
  • 15 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA system flash was ereased, so the device reboot on rommon mode, i loaded the system image to the device and it worked but the problem is when i try to reload the device, it boot on remmon mode again, after i did a "show ver" command it apeares "Sy...

midozakri by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I Want to configure the ASA IOS Version 8.0 to connect to Juniper Netscreen with the below configuration using L2L VPN.Peer IP address 78.93.0.7Host IP address 213.184.187.200Pre-shared key: ciscoVPNPhase 1: preg2-3des-md5phase 2: nopfs-esp-3des-md5T...

welaish77 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am trying to get up a ACL on my PIX 515 when I enter this commandaccess-list outside_access_in permit tcp any interface outside eq smtpI getERROR: invalid IP address interfaceI am using Cisco PIX Firewall Version 6.2(2)Cisco PIX Device Manager Vers...

I have a PIX 515E, power went out over the weekend and the UPS went down also, I came in this morning, I try ping the firewall and it fail, when I reboot the PIX and connect to the console this is all I get from it. CISCO SYSTEMS PIX FIREWALLEmbedded...