Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All,I'am facing somehing not very hard but i cannot figure out how to solve it !The actual configuration let me access :- From Inside to internet- From Outside to DMZ (one web server)But i cannot access my web server from the inside interface, i g...

I've got two 5520s that I'm working at configuring. Looking for a recommendation or a link to the answer. I see in ASDM it will automatically create groups for ports. Would it be better to have a seperate rule for each port or do the groups.

bdiller by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have two asa 5505 that are failing to communicate with each other.When i try to communicate (http) with a host on the other network, the asa on that side replies:No translation group found for tcp src outside:192.168.100.20/44710 dst inside:192....

I have two networks behind my ASA 5505 inside interface -- 192.168.1.0/24 is directly connected, but 192.168.200.0/24 is connected via router. I added a route to 192.168.200.0/24 in the ASA, and I can browse web sites and initiate PPTP sessions to a...

swb by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, We are trying to deploy inline vlan pair method on IDSM2 with the below setup1)IDSM Side Configservice interfacephysical-interfaces GigabitEthernet0/7 no descriptiondefault-vlan 100subinterface-type inline-vlan-pairsubinterface 1 description...

Hi,We have estlablished mutiple Tunnels which is connected our ASA and remote VPN user can access all connected remote network resources. Now I want to restrict them and give them access only to few sites. I want user A able to use network resources ...

Hello.I am looking to put in an IPS. I would like to monitor two segments, but read this in the docs... "To avoid definition ordering issues, no conflicts or overlaps are allowed in assignments-you assign interfaces, inline interface pairs, inline VL...

brobinson by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear AllI had created a DMVPN between 4 diifreent site Hub-Spoke topology, i am using 3com ip phones but i am facing one issue, the issue is i am not able to join confrence (Multiasting) between the spokes, from the hub i can hear both the spoke, but...

Hi,Well, I'm a bit confused with the command "same-securty-level permit intra-interface"I configured an asa, with this command, and and just try to use the inside interface as a "gateway". I mean : my packet is sent from my station 192.168.1.2 to the...

Hi All, Is there anyway I can load balance accross two routers.I have an ASA with two routers attached each of the routers has two instances of HSRP running on them each with its own IP address, each router is the primary for one of the HSRP instan...