Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi all,Newbie here, so be gentle...I've got a PIX v7.2(3).This is connected to a LES 100 connection uncontended(UK), this has been capped to 20Meg. So far, so good...Thing is, I'm sure the speeds we're getting are definitely not 20Meg. I've ran loads...

I have a couple of Pix 515 and a couple of Pix 506. I have a user defined on these firewalls with the "Username" command. Before changing the password I had no problem accessing the firewalls with the GUI PDM. Since changing however, I pass the authe...

king06aaa by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does 6.0(4)E1 support password encryption such as for user-profiles and auto update accounts? I don't see it referenced in the documentation but just wanted to confirm. I feel this is a must have feature for a security device. Thank you in advance...

lbhoang by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have a couple of PIX 525 boxes in my DMZ. During our initial design there were not too many applications in the list and the subnet was designed accordingly (/27). But at this moment, the applications are growing and we are having a IP crunch. H...

plastics by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new client with a Pix 501 and they only use one username for all their vpn users right now. We need to setup other vpn users for remote connectivity because a couple of users are having troubles connecting. What is the command syntax for a...

rwilson by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Friends, in this time i need very much ur help.I have problem: i have configured ASA 5520 with SSM modul and it work fine. today i was going to creat remote vpn connection and during the VPN configuration i deleted my user (privilege 15)... now i ca...

Hi all,We have a server behind ASA/inside network with PVT ip. Nat to internet via ASA public/outside. When initiate FTP to a outside vendor site using windows command line ftp..1. The login successful2. ftp> ls 200 PORT command successful.550 Cannot...

Hey guys, I have attached a brief config from a NetScreen. This needs to be adapted to a new Cisco ASA. Wondering if one of you experts can take a quick look & provide guidance on any config converter tools and/or know if this can be simply translate...

Hello, I am working on project to replace VPN 3000s with ASA 5500 Series. I want to configure multiple security contexts within a single Cisco ASA 5500 Series appliance, with each context having its own set of security policies, logical interfaces, a...

pateld by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hii am trying to configure static nat for one address and as soon as i add the nat rule the internal host stops seeing the outside world. what have i forgotten to do? All help greatly appreciated, First timer!!