Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

NAC Network session never begins so client posture is not checkedExtract from logs on a working clientCTA Posture State service started7 23:36:53.218 07/04/2008 Sev=Info/4 CTASTATE/0x64400001Value written to the registry8 23:52:43.093 07/04...

Hi,I am trying to put forward a NAC solution for our <very> small office - around 30 users. I think NAC's a great solution to enforce a tight security policy, and I want to ensure users connecting to our Data Centre have been properly (de)wormed :)I ...

mcroft by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear allplease advice me, how to resetting password in ASA5520-AIP-SSM-20.Note:according to cisco PDF, i carried out, but still required username/password.Pls. let me know what is the default username/password for AIP-SSM-20Thanks & regards

zakid by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear all,I've been trying to configure a Cisco ASA 5505 to connect to a remote VPN. Once connected all traffic should then present itself from one IP over the VPN using NAT. I have two VLANs called inside and outside. The inside IP is 192.168.20.0...

I was wondering if there is something in the VPN Mibs ( or elsewhere ) that will let me figure out if a particular device is acting as a HUB, spoke or full mesh device for a given VPN. I tried using the Route target type - Import/Export/both, but it...

tapdevdem by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi folks, I'm fairly new to this, but in doing configuring/testing of 5510s, I have an issue with just one unit. I'm bringing the SCL up to level 5 from either 0 or 2, then doing a config. for our customer, then running a test on all the connectivity...

Hi, Recently I have started work on ASA and now I want to make backup Server and Syslog Server. Can anyone send a document. Is there anything else which i should make it for disaster recovery. Thanks

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We have configured remote access VPN in our ASA5540. (ASA Ver. 7.2(2). We have 3 VPN groups setups. Sometime any users belongs to any of these groups diconnect after 05-06 seconds once they connected. Once I re-start the ASA all users are able sta...

pemasirid by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card