Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hope this is the right spot...I've done searches and foud posts that are close, but no solution that has worked for me....Summary: My firewall is a PIX 506E. The other company is using Cisco routers on both ends to maintain the VPN. I have no access ...

hi everyone,i have an intersting query. We have a Cisco ASA 5540, running 8.0 setup in the normal fashion, 1 inside interface, 1 outside interface, 1 DMZ interface. we have a server in the DMZ that is statically natted to the outside interface. Here ...

alibowluk by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'd like to publish some specific portal views that limit users to specific views by role, across the entire system. I haven't found the docs for this or if this sort of functionality is even possible. I'd appreciate a point in the right direction.

I know I need to upgrade to 6.0(1)E1 then to 6.1, but in the instructions say to do the upgrade via the CLI. This isn't a problem, but I was wondering if I can do the upgrade via the ASDM through the IPS update sensor instead.

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI would like to know how would I go about finding out whether the Cisco Firewall Services Module Version 3.1(6) for snmp/mib is either 32 or 64? is there a show command to view this?I have a problem pulling stats using my NMS and feel that the wrap...

Hi there, I have a pair of F5 Firepass SSL VPN devices. They are sitting behind a pair of ASA's. When the Firepass devices fail over they send a gratuitous ARP informing of the MAC change but the ASA ignores this. The only way I can resolve it is to ...

velo84 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HI ,I want to allow iax traffic through the ASA 7.2.2.Is there a inspect available for that .We do have sip inspect also I want to know the adv of passing iax traffic rather than sip traffic through the ASA Raj

rajbhatt by Level 3
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have ASA 5520 with 3 interfaces: inside, outside and dmz. I have a router on the outside with lo 0 192.168.252.6, which I cannot ping from the dmz. I do have a static translation dmz, outside. The route is also there in the ASA to reach the lo 0. I...

I am trying to add my sensor to the IPS Manager Express but I keep the following error. IOException when try to get certificate:java.security.cert.CertificationExpiredException: notafter Sat May 10 **** 2008.I am sure this is simple but can find how ...

ddevecka by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Recently I experienced an issue with an ACL where the ASA denied traffic where there was an explicit allow statement properly placed in the list.This happened after some changes to the list were made. A few entries were marked inactive and a few were...

Not sure what is needed to fix this but i have an ASA 5520 with 2 interfaces. 1 dmz and 1 outside.I'm using the ASA for both firewall and VPN but the problem occurs when people internally try to test the VPN portion and it directs them to the public...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card