Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, How can I integrate anti virus security with ASA firewalls, or have anti virus security in the ASA firewalls. Advanced Inspection and Prevention Security Services Module (AIP SSM)dose the work, but is it really effective for worms and all kind fo...

I have a problem with accessing a couple of websites on our network. I have identified it to be due to the fact the servers are sendning packets that exceed the MSS advertisied by client.I recall that this is an issue which started in PIX version 7.I...

mawallace by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI have question regarding IDSM2 implementation in FWSM environment.VLAN 60 is outside interface on FWSMinterface Vlan60 nameif outside security-level 0 ip address 10.10.60.2 255.255.255.0Also, on Cisco 6500, I have VLAN 60interface Vlan60 ip addres...

Hi, I recently upgraded my IDSM-2 from 5.0(2) to 6.0(4a)E1. But I could not access it over IDM. Has anyone ever encountered this issue before? I was wondering if I have missed something or I have to patch anything.Thanks in advance.regards,Jonix

I am accessing a remote site with a client VPN. I am trying to download the router's config to this remote laptop with a tftp server on it.This is not working, and I believe it is because it is sourcing from the outside interface. Is this correct? I...

ASA 8.0.2h323 sessions are disconnecting after 2 hours. I have tried to fix this with the following...timeout h323 0:00:00 h225 0:00:00andaccess-list h323_timeout extended permit tcp any any eq h323class-map h323-timeout description h323 match access...

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a PIX 525 and ASA5510 with version 8.0 ... with unrestricted license. when i try to create interface vlan on any of the device, i have no option to do this. ASA(config)interface? configure mode commands/options: Ethernet IEEE 802.3 Redundant R...

I m not able to view the cisco router 3825 and 2800 in cisco view i have Version 6.1.2 i even install the latest package but still not able to get the view, it is giving me again and again error that required package is not install please hlep me ou...

Hi, I am trying to make tunnel between two sites and I have setup all configuration and check configuration multiple times but still not able to recognize the issue. when I execute the below commands:-show crypto isakmp saResult of the command: "show...

ray_stone by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have been tasked with implementing QoS over some GRE tunnels that a client has in place.To give a general idea of the setup,Central (hub) Site - Cisco 2811 connected to a 2048kbps Internet leased line - This holds down three GRE IPSec Tunnels to...

paul.adam by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a 1811 connected to the internet with a cable modem and a dynamic IP. I'm looking to forward port 80 from the outside IP to an internal host for testing. I've used the SDM to setup the router but I haven't found a way to forward the port that ...

I cannot find a configuration example of Qos for a SIP trunk. I can see where I can do some things with sip but it is the RTP traffic that I cannot seem to find a way to get it prioritized. I have version 8.0(3).Now I have the CCM terminating the tr...

dickc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Don't know this is the right place to post this or not?I ordered ASA 5510 with sec plus license.I got it and after looking in the show version it is showing me the config as attached.Data sheets states 100 VLANs,64Mb Flash,5 security context and 2...

sushil by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes