Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,While configuring the cable based failover, i selected one of the data interface to be also failover linkcommand i used was failover link interface2. The ip address is already assigned to interface 2. This was on the primary unit only. on the seco...

I have this message alert whenever i login to my IPS. WHy is this so?errorMessage: while sending a TLS warning alert close_notify, the following error occurred: socket error name=errTransport

Looking for help in determining what I need for a NAC solution. If I want to get a NAC 3350 security appliance, what else do I need. I seems to me that I need a Clean Access Manager, Clean access server license, Clean access manager license, and lic...

We have just had two internet lines installed and active 20mb and a backup 2mb. The two lines are in different sites connected by a LES 1000 for Disaster recovery - both sites are in the same town.I need to configure some ASA firewalls to support the...

gilesc by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes