Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

We have two ASA 5510 devices. Both configured exactly the same. One is working, the other isn't. We plug ASA (2) in to the network and unplug ASA (1) and we can ping internally, and to our DMZ, but we can't browse to the web. We go back to ASA (1...

phiggins by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are currently looking into the features of a NAC appliance. From the reading I have done thus far, it seems like an edge architecture is the best architecture to go with. That being said, my question is this:How many NAC appliances would I need to...

Dear all,I am trying to implement Dynamic VPN on a Cisco 7609 (IOS 12.2<18>SXF13) & when I connect to this router through a Cisco VPN Client, an IPSEC tunnel is established.When I issue "sh crypto ipsec sa" encrypted & decrypted packets are not equal...

nedian123 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,anyone donwloaded the cisco ips manager express yet ? i have downloaded it but when i click on the installation file , i get "setup.exe has encountered a problem and needs to close".i have tried this on 3 pcs, windows Xp and windows 2003 , any tho...

josephium by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

in the course of troubleshooting a fault I noticed that the 10 sec Drop Packet graph under monitoring/interfaces/outside/drop packet count on the ASDM was giving the same total every 10 seconds (+/- 1 or 2 every now and then). I searched for specific...

Resolved! PDM won't load

I recently upgraded to MSIE7, and now PDM won't load. I get as far as the popup that says; "Loading PIX Device Manager. Please wait..." with the little hourglass, but it won't come up. From the Java Console:Java Plug-in 1.5.0_06Using JRE version 1.5....

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card