Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

folksi have an internet facing 2600 router in front of a 515 pix clusterthe 2600 nats incoming traffic from ANY host to an internet routable address (destination port 25) and routes it to an internal mail serveri can see the translation table and the...

I have configured FWSM as inter chassis Active Active failover. The failover works just fine only for 10 mins before both context on both units shows active and peer context as failed.I am not sure what the issue is. The failover and Stateful Vlan ar...

Is it possible to use more than one hub with a DMVPN WAN design for the purposes of resilience? Failing that, can two IP addresses for the hub be specified on each spoke?This is only a small network comprised of about 10 spokes with ADSL and a hub w...

openipltd by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,We've recently migrated on to an ASA 5520 from a Nokia Checkpoint. On the checkpoint when you were watching traffic on the GUI, it had the ability to do lookups on the outside IP address and display the host names in the log. For instance, you c...

Hey alltwo pix 525s. One on each side of a t1. Set up looks like this:Pix---Router---T1---Router---PixOne of the routers is set up with a private address on the inside (which then connects to a pix on a private address). How do I get that pix to s...

I have been trying to get RPC over HTTPS working through the ASA 5510 by NATing port 80 and 443 to the internal Exchange 2003 server. I am able to connect to the server via Outlook 2003 when it is outside the firewall but not when it is behind the fi...

rvit by Level 1
  • 0 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,1)For Router ACL, to permit routing information updates between R1 and R2, if R1 has an inbound ACL, for EIGRP, is the following enough?(R1)permit eigrp host R2 host 224.0.0.10or do we need another line(R1)permit eigrp host R2 host 224.0.0.10permi...

Hi to all I'm new to work with cisco firewall and i have many doubts about it. I have a cisco asa 5510 with antispam module , i want install it in my lan that already has a firewall . the new configuration of my lan (installing the new cisco asa 5510...

support by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a pix515e ver 6.3I defined a object-groupeg. pix1(config)#obect-group network mxly network-object 200.65.23.0 0.0.0.0 network-object """"" " " network-object 202.65.30.0 0.0.0.0pix(config)#access-list outside_acl permit t...

I have an DSL router connected to a central site via a GRE tunnel. The tunnel is encrypted by IPSEC and works fine.- cisco 836 IOS version c836-k9o3s8y6-mz.123-2.XA6.bin- DSL 7550kbps/864kbps- ipsec encrypted gre tunnel- ipsec tunnel modeI'm trying t...

i have a multilink connected to our isp that i want to monitor but it sits outside of our pix. how can i make this work? i searched this site but didnt find anything that applies to me. i attached a visio of our network.im sure ill need a static nat ...

I cannot get any Cisco Client to connect to a IPsec tunnel on an ASA 5505. I have used the wizard to configure the remote access vpn, use mostly default configs and then configured the Cisco Client to connect. I keep getting Group = DefaultRAGroup,...

kirkvold by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card