Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,We have implemented NAC L3 OOB mode in our campus, we are facing issues with NAC now.Some of the ports in the switches are getting administratively shutdown by CAM automatically. Also in the CAM the following errors are found in the log files..Log...

rv_viji by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I understand that proxyarp is enabled by default on the fw....with this enabled would it cause internal network routing issues? (responding to arp requests) should proxyarp be enabled for outside interface as well?currently i have it DISABLED but n...

tsrader by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have an ASA-5505 with 3 vlans: outside, inside1, and inside 2. I'd like DHCP requests from inside1 and inside2 to go to different DHCP servers, depending on which interface the requests are received on. It would be the equivalent of issuing ip h...

ippolito by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a new ASA, there are no firewall rules associated to the inside interface. Our finance department has to run the AT&T net client to connect with Medicare, this now fails. On the ASA I get an error that says 3|Mar 20 2008|10:41:39|305006|12....

boshardy1 by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have been trying to setup MARS and it seems like is partially working. One of the things I would like to see is the Path Mitigation option. For some reasing I'm getting a "Unable to compute path!"When I check the logs this is what I'm able to see:T...

lm20ele by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get triggered events from our IPS 4235 to report in HPOV. I've configured SNMP and see IPS system events in OpenView. I've updated the signatures that show up in the events database to include the "Request SNMP Trap. However, I don't...

I received an upgrade AES/3DES license from Cisco and keyed it into my PIX 515. The update was made but now the PIX shows the following warning:Warning ---> Insufficient Memory for UR/FO/FO-AA Licenses<--- Minimum 128MB needed for UR/FO/FO-AA Licens...

merkleyla by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes