Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

My goal is :- we want port 25 from specific outside addresses ( 208.75.194.0/21) to be allowed to: my1.cbc.com (notes) and mys.cbc.com (notes1) This is my partial configname 10.101.91.14 Notes1name 10.101.91.13 notesname 208.75.194.0 Mx_lo...

I have a PIX 515E 6.3(5). Our network is obviously being attacked by viruses and the xlate count is skyrocketing to > 50,000 which basically shuts down our internet. Is there anything I can do on the PIX to block traffic to prevent this from happenin...

b.calsing by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

First off, I see the ASA comes with a set of default threat-detection rules...Are these acceptable numbers for most? Or, is it best to modify them?I'm doing some testing with a single external host running all kinds of port scans and sweeps filling ...

snooter by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! h.323 conversation

Hello, I am looking for help on configuring the h.323 inspection rules on a ASA5520. I have a h.323 device on my inside network that moves around and i would like to create a rules that allow h.323 traffic to specific outside devices. Can anyone help...

jwilder by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have read in the book ”Advanced Host Intrusion Prevention with CSA” some applications , CSA can , at times look like a debugger trying to interfere with the licenseing code, and some crash.You can work around this situation by implenting a sim...

HiI have configured split tunnel pix version 6.3when I am upgrade version 6.3 to 7.0.2 then all is work except spilt tunnel.in previous configure has extended acl.7.0.2 not work extended acl ?can any one suggation what is problem.ThnaksBiplob

iqbalkhan by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have made an ASA5505 to run an SSL WebVPN with self installing AnyConnect VPN Client. When I connect a client to the VPN I can see in the log that the asa box Teardown ane connection the client tries to make.Fx. "Teardown ÚDP connection 7497 for O...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card