Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi, If i want to configure the IPS for auto update , it asked for update server ip address, what is this ip address? is this auto update configuration needed for signature update, or it is for other updates?regards

alanajjar by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i have a DMZ with a www server and a ftp server - i cant ping between the two. if i issue a ping i get one reply then 3 failures - if i wait about three minutes i can issue the ping again get one reply the the rest fail. i can ping the switch from th...

Is there a way to have 2 seperate t-1's connect to an asa5520 for load sharing? These t-1's are on seperate physical routers and subnets.I have 1 t-1 hooked up and working and i would like to add another t-1. I do have a backup asa that is flashed bu...

i have two 5540 between two different lans (primary and disaster)which i need to connect for syncronizing purpose.i use a point to point connection between the asa's.the asa has two interfaces configured at the moment, one is the primary (wan) and th...

Hi all,I have a big problema of dayly increasing memory usage on asa 5510 8.03.I turned off statistics and threat-management saving 50MB but the memory increases of about 10MB/day.Once already crashed.Please let me know if you can help me.Thanks

l.buschi by Level 2
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have bsnl routerpix outside 192.168.1.101 255.255.255.0inside 192.168.10.1 255.255.255.0 lan network ip address range 192.168.10.101 - 192.168.10.250 pix configuration with command promptPix CONFIGURATION1) Enable2) Hostname3) Interface e0 auto I4)...