Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

Need advice on setting up two things on an ASA-5510.1) Setting up QoS on a VPN connection. When I enable QoS on a VPN it breaks all other VPNs I have configured.2) Setting up a VPN with an iPhone VPN Client. Cisco's Docs are pretty straight forward ...

8rpalmer by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I'm facing kind of weird behaviour on a Cisco PIX 515E firewall that I don't understand. I hope someone can explain this:I have a server on the inside interface of the firewall. I have set an access list on the outside interface to define rules fo...

cco by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does it necessary to have icmp permit...statements on FWSM 3.2(2) ver.I tried with out having and am able to ping the interface.

aksher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My customer is planning on migrating a portion of its installed ASAs to the lates 8.0 code. Also, they are currently managing this devices with CSM 3.1.The issue here is that in the Supported Software docummentation for 3.1, the ASA version 8.0 is no...

vbuendia by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new ASA 5510 that is behind our router/firewall. I am having some problems with configuration and not sure where I am hung up. I can't ping the internal Lan, 192.168.1. addresses. I have attached my configuration.

jglover72 by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,My base design is with 3 routers. RouterA will be internet access for RouterB and RouterC. There are will be T1 between RouterA and RouterB and a T1 between RouterA and RouterC. I would like to know if I can replace RouterA with an ASA 5500 ...

mender by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

i'm now plan to purchase NACso what i need is NAC3310-250-K9only or i need NACMGR-3-K9& if i need NACMGR-3-K9 it will be installed on the same server or i'll need a server to install it

Unanswered Topics
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card