Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I can ping internally no problem, I cannot get a ping (echo-reply?) from anywhere outside. If I ping a URL I get a DNS notice with the IP but no replys. I suspect it's a nating issue but can't figure it out.Here's the config.. don't laugh it's a mes...

rmaxson2 by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Pros,I need really your help on to implement the ips 4240 x 2 in inline mode for the 4 firewall segemnts (inside, outside, DMZ1, DMZ2)Please explain me how to add the internal networks to the IPS and the steps to confiure it.Thanksswami

Hello, I currently have set up a VPN Concentrator 3000 series. I use RADIUS to authenticate users and the concentrator acts as a DHCP server and issues IP's to users who connect to our network. Currently some users can connect and access all required...

ttuisawau by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All, Need some assistance in ASA 5540 with OS 7.2 as a DHCP Server. I have created subinterfaces on the firewall. I want the firewall to act as a DHCP Server which assigns different ip addressess to different vlan (Voice, Video & Data). Is this po...

hi all, A customer needs to enable ICMP for a public IP with different internal servers... I have following configuration on a ASA 5520static (inside,outside) tcp public_IP https 192.168.100.76 https netmask 255.255.255.255static (inside,outside) tcp...

Hi,Hope that someone can shed some light on the issue which I think is a problem. I am trying to configure the ASA firewall behind a 3800 router and the default route for the firewall is pointing to the router (via public IP).After I had configured a...

When configuring remote VPN if split tunnel is not configured, will the traffic take the path to the tunnel and prevent the client behind from performing internet browsing?

aksher by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear ALL,Our Cisco IPS (all 3 of them) are not getting configuration updates. When Itry to apply them, they say they are successfully applied, but no changesare taking place on them. When I look at the log files I see the followingmessage.Jupiter2: ...

HiI am new to these devices and I am struggling to get the device configured and would very much welcome some help!For some reason I cannot give external users access to the web server in the dmz. The syslog is showing a block request everytime. At t...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Unanswered Topics