Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi,I want my Remote Access VPN to work to our new PIX firewall Cisco PIX 515E. With AAA to a radius server.I want the Cisco VPN client to come with a popup which in I can fill in my details coming from the radius server.I configured the AAA server by...

tbrinkma by Level 1
  • 16 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiSituation:I have a VPN connection to another company where they get connection to the following hosts192.168.14.2192.168.14.3Now, I have another company that needs access to these hosts also, but they have the same IP-range in use in their network....

azore2007 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello!Is it possible to create redundant interface for subinterfaces or is it only available for physical interfaces?I have one ASA connected to two C3750 which are stacked, and few VLANs that are connected to ASA's subinterfaces via trunk.Thanks!Mar...

Hi,We have a 3030 VPNC via which there are IPSec siti-to-site tunnels and remote access vpn's for remote users.I need to have a monitoring tool by which i can check the logs and which can also help me to troublshoot any problems.Kindly let me know if...

rush2amol by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I'm a Cisco Newbie. We recently had a PIX 515e installed.Since the install I can now no longer Ping from my local workstation to the outside world, nor can I perform a tracert. I have permitted icmp from any to any and still nothing.Any advice...

stefshuuj by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

we have a direct connection to another agency from an interface on our 5520 to their firewall. a user on their side needs access to a server on our inside network. We have an IP ANY ANY access rule for this interface. I've created a static NAT for th...

trembler by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Upgraded ASA to 8 with ASDM 6 and noticed the following oddities in the new ASDM.Configuration -> Remote Access VPN -> IPSec Connection Profiles -> Enable interfaces for IPsec access. The checkbox for outside is not checked even though it is enabled....

acomiskey by Level 10
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am new in the world of pix and definitely lost in it so far. Well, I have PIX 515E version 6.3(5). However, now I am trying to backup my running config file to tftp and restore on another 'out of box' similar pix firewall. I have connected my lapto...

alkamalju by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card