Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I booted the ISE and press F8 to setup CIMC basic configuration like below. IP(Basic)IPv4 [×]DCHP enabled: []CIMC IP: 10.10.10.100Subnet: 255.255.255.0Gateway: 10.10.10.254Pref DNS Server: 0.0.0.0 VLAN (Advanced)VLAN enabled: [×]VLAN ID : 10Priority:...

Hi,   i have a 5506-x at Site B connecting to a 5515 at Site A via a site-to-site VPN tunnel.  there is only the one Domain Controller at Site A which i'm trying to setup LDAP authentication from Site B for Anyconnect VPN users.   if i setup authenti...

bquach001 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a new Cisco firewall which has version 9.8(2) software, yesterday our ISP provided a secondary routed subnet /29 this is routed to the firewalls /30 IP Address. It's not a secondary subnet with a new gateway etc it's just a routed subnet strai...

evlaa1990 by Level 1
  • 12 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We are upgrading our ISP link to a VRRP connection and in doing so they needed two of our public IP addresses.  Due to this change they have provided two public subnets that they are providing via one handoff.  My question is how do I set this up on ...

Hello everybody,our customer could not access his ASA5505 running 9.1(7)32(suggested release) using the ASDM.I could also not access the ASA by the ASDM because it hangs atloading at 17% (see attached screen dump).When I click away the window the fie...

swscco001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I tried introducing machine authentication function on ISE in  order or separate authorization policy each for the person whose pc name is registered in AD and not. I know that we can use the attribute "Wasmachineauthorized" to realize my wish. Howev...

Hello So I was getting a lot of lag and ping lately. Whenever I run a PC test or a Connection test on the XB I get perfect speed and 20 or so ms ping.When I play on XB live or do the multiplayer test I get like 80-120 ms ping. Could be XBLive, but al...

fbeye by Level 4
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes