Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Free

Labels

Forum Posts

A consultant setup a PIX 515E for one of our clients. The PIX connects to Cisco switch 3548 XL and works fine. The client just bought another ASA 5510 and they connected it to 3560G. It seems OK at beginning, but next day, some computers that need to...

Hello Experts,How do i create RO access for some Users in PIX Firewall.I am looking for samples eitherway to do with LOCAL ACCOUNTS and also with TACACS.My requirement is: the User should be able to execute all SHOW commands.Best Regards,Guru Prasad ...

I have 4 ASA 5510's all connected through vpn. Since installing them, I am unable to login to the wireless access points (except the one I connect to locally). I get a message saying internet explorer cannot display the web page.Is there a port that ...

markisaac by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

My ASA 5510 constantly receives the following message, hundreds in a day.Does anyone know what this message means?Thank you! <163>:Oct 04 14:22:31 EDT: %ASA-session-3-305006: regular translation creation failed for protocol 41 src inside:192.168.1.73...

Hi,does anybody know what is the purpose of this "new" pdm version?It was published in December 2007 and I was wondering what the differences are between this version and the older one.I wasn't able to find any documentation for this new release.Than...

Resolved! SSL VPN

We have PIX515E-UR-FE-BUN and also have PIX-515-VPN-3DES licen.through that,can we use web base SSL vpn for 25 user or we need to buy any other licen for the same.

lalit0005 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi.I am going to have an OSPF process for two internal interfaces. But I also have one external interface where I do not want any OSPF traffic going out. I have not so far found any OSPF PASSIVE INTERFACE type of commands om PIX/ASA. Is there any one...

bjr by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 12 rules pending and when I click on generate, it gives an error after a whileRules for <SERVER> have complexity 7706 which exceeded 7200. Any idea how to increase it and also, I have copied the url for agent kits to the servers and it install...

guest by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,May be a dumb question.One of my client planning on creating RDP access to few servers sitting on 'Inside' of ASA5510. Client requested ISP /24 pulic address space and was provided with 1.1.1.0/24 (ips changed). Also,ISP provided client with A...

Why is the being shown on eth0/0 and eth0/1 ?Traffic Statistics for "inside": 12012747 packets input, 1762314015 bytes 15294460 packets output, 15323589877 bytes 317420 packets dropped 1 minute input rate 2 pkts/sec, 196 by...

rmwhite59 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes