Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi All, Recently we have been alerted by our monitoring systems that our ASA 5515 has reached a critical memory alert. Its exact alert is "CRITICAL: Memory 'MEMPOOL_GLOBAL_SHARED' Total: 123.08 MB Used: 117.56 MB (95.51%) Free: 5.52 MB (4.49%)"   Thi...

Group IT by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Diagram is like this PC--Switch--ISE. An internal account is created at ISE. After login, The Live logs shows like below. In Status column, one is Green and other is Blue. What is that meaning with Blue? and screenshot for PC nic is like the secon...

1.PNG 111.PNG

I've been looking for best practices and found this: https://www.cisco.com/c/en/us/td/docs/security/firepower/650/configuration/guide/fpmc-config-guide-v65/best_practices_for_access_control.html. I feel as if I'm missing something still. Last Friday ...

Resolved! IP whitelisting

Hi,I want to whitelist a scanner host on our network that is triggering lots of intrusion events.I tried to right-click the IP address and the select "Whitelist IP now",  and it puts the IP in the Global-Whitelist, but intrusion events are still gett...

Chess_N by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card