Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Guys,Hope all are okay.I am tasked to migrate our firewall from ASA to a non-Cisco firewall and it includes firewall clean up. I would to ask in an ASA standpoint, what are the strategies for the engineer to determine duplicates and non-used polic...

Hi all I had NAT question. As can seen on the attached topology, it is mandate to do NAT policy on both firewall. (Due to some mandate policy setup)I would like to askquestion 1: As bubble 1 showing, how traffic from DMZ can SSH to the real machine? ...

I have a Firepower 2100 (Firewall A) with logical ASA image with a default route pointed towards management interface..i have 2 more subinterface on the same firewall..one is Inside and the other points towards Firewall B.. i want to integrate Firewa...

We have FTD-A as a VPN firewall that authenticates remote users against LDAP and assigns IP addresses. What we are trying to achieve is a user-based policy applied on FTD-B, but we are having problems identifying users when they are connected to VPN....

Turbo727 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, I'm trying to add a backup ISP to my Firepower firewall managed through FMC. I have options for Frequency, Timeout, and Threshold, but I don't see any options in either the SLA or the Tracked route for a delay. How would I set the amount of ti...

HelloI am facing an issue with SSH/HTTPS management access on a Firepower 4100.  After un-boxing the device, I consoled in and ran through the initial setup.  I assigned the IP, subnet, hostname, default gateway, and IP blocks on the interface.  I am...

cisco1.png cisco2.png cisco3.png
Jenny11 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card