Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Enabling our customers to leverage their install base and take them to the next level with Cisco Secure Firewall Threat Defense has always been a key priority.  The migration tool is available for download to migrate the configuration on the on-premi...

gopaks by Cisco Employee
  • 0 replies
  • 4 Helpful votes

Recently I was tuning out some false positives and was unable to generate the rules due to a complexity of greater than 7500 exceeds maximum of 7500. I searched the forum and found out the there is a limit to the number of complexity points set at 7...

Hi, I'm just trying to budget for a ASA 5520 to upgrade from our Cisco PIX, I got a quote but the didn't realise that adding IPS almost doubles the cost, do many of you recommend this feature or is it a nice to have than a necessity?Thanks

whiteford by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

hello guys; I have nac 3310 with lite manager license, there is no any switch managment menu on the CAM. how can i handle snmp traps from swiches without this menu? or is any other type of development? thnx

emadehsan by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi there!For the last two days i'm working on some very strange issue regarding 'static' or '1:1' mapping. Here is the scenario:I have one firewall (ASA 5505) with two interfaces (vlan1 - which is the 'inside' and vlan2 - which is the outside) Vlan1 ...

I have two NAC 3310s shipped with the CAS software. However, I need the CAM software on one of these boxes. What would the procedure be for me to turn a CAS into a CAM?Thank you,Ohamien

ouhakheme by Level 3
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card