Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

After I installed the asa5510 with failover feature, I found that the ftp/netbios download traffic on primary unit was about 1.2Mb, so I forced the secondary unit to takeover these traffic instead of primary unit, I found that the throughtput was abo...

We are encountering issues with launching RDP session through the clientless SSL VPN. Sun Java version 1.4.2(15) worksSun Java version 1.5.0(7) worksSun Java version 1.6.0(1) does not workThe telnet/ssh Java client plugin works with all of the above ...

hindsc by Level 1
  • 9 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Can you explain why I'm receiving excessive output drops on the following interface and what can be done to resolve it.gh5-c4506-2#sh int port-channel 16Port-channel16 is up, line protocol is up (connected) Hardware is EtherChannel, address is 000f....

mell0ns23 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I only have a basic VPN understanding and I'm in a bit of a mess...The problem that I'm facing is that I have a client that has the same private ip subnet as myself. I understand that I need to perform NAT but the issue is that I want to perform N...

Hi!Is it possible to block a host infected by a worm and generating lots of TCP SYNs using IOS Firewall and/or other IOS features?IPS appliance is not an option in our net. We have just IOS router - nothing else.Unfortunatelyip inspect tcp max-incomp...

ovt by Level 4
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I am looking at my PIX interface counters to see if I have any problems on the interfaces. I notice that some of the interfaces have values in the No buffer, Overrun, Underrun and Dropped packets.I assume the dropped packets are those dropped due to ...

paul.kyte by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a Cisco ASA 5505 8.0.2I added a static route to a seperate VPN appliance to route requests for another subnet 192.168.1.x.Result of the command: "show route"Codes: C - connected, S - static, I - IGRP, R - RIP, M - mobile, B - BGP D - EIG...

pcasserly by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Does anyone know if policy based routing will be supported in the near future on the ASA. I have a client with two isp's and we have them setup for backup. However they really want to be able to use both lines actively but creating route maps for say...

openipltd by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card