Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

I have an ASA connected to the Internet running PAT. A CME (3745) is sitting behind the ASA. I wish to create a GRE tunnel between the 3745 and a 2600 on the Internet.Is it possible to pass GRE traffic through an ASA/PAT?Thanks!Tom

tom.gill by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi, Installing two PIX-515E Firewalls (Failover Pair) on a customer site. The outside interface connects directly with a 10MBps link to the internet. When I am measuring throughput however, I am only getting an average of 2.5MBps download speed. When...

gglynn001 by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have many users that connect to a remote VPN. They use a local client on Windows XP, but the only way we can get them to connect is by giving each user a public external IP address and NAT it to their private internal address and use the GRE IP p...

whiteford by Level 1
  • 13 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have 2 asa5505. I want to create ipsec tunnel. Do as write this http://www.cisco.com/en/US/docs/security/asa/asa72/getting_started/asa5500/quick/guide/sitvpn_b.html#wp1038592But tunnel does not establishciscoasa(config)# show crypto isakmp saThere ...