Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

We are looking at redesigning our current infrastructure, currently we have a Cisco 3060 concentrator that terminates all client and site-2-site tunnels and all traffic is directed to our corporate dmz interface (firewall) for the next hop. All extra...

vabruno by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

HiI recently upgraded our FWSM from 2.3 to 3.1Previously if I wanted to make multiple changes to an access list I would edit it offline and then re-upload after using the "no access-list WHATEVER" command to delete the old version.However this comman...

Hello There,it's been 3 yers now that i am working with pix, we recently purchased 2 fwsm to put on our Cat 6513, do you think i can easily configure them,can anyone give me a link for examples etc...many thanks.

When configuring static nat (inside, outside) shouldn't the subnet address usedin the static (inside, outside) command be in the same subnet as the inside or outside interface IP address. One of my customer is saying it doesn't have to be.

EDIT: Seems i was on the wrong part of the forums when i started typing this post. Sorry about that.Hi,As a part of my final work at school im now trying to get 2 networking devices to send all event data to a syslog server inside the local network.I...

hi all,please see my config file...currently all my inetnet traffic is passing from service provider 1. I will be getting another internet connection from the second service provider...both these lines will be terminated to a layer 2 switch...with on...

bws by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

New to 506e. Just installed. Replaced a Netgear FVS318. Cable for the internet connection. Pix 6.3(4) PDM 3.0(2). Internet is now doing a whooping 222k. Where should I start looking?

gchaney by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card