Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi!Is it possible to chain two contexts in one 6500 FWSM so that for example vlan60 is outside (x.y.36.98/29) for FW-one and vlan61 inside for FW-one (IP x.y.37.1/24) and vlan61 is also outside for FW-two(IP x.y.37.254/24). Vlan62 is inside(IP x.y.38...

I just got a Pix 501 and it didn't come with any instructions on how to setup and configure. I will be using this for my home behind a DSL modem. Can someone point be to some good documentation on how to do this. TIA

ekeen by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've a dmz interface and outside interface that's connected to the Internet and also I've an inside interface that's connected to the inside network. My problem is that I can't connect to the dmz to the inside through the MS SQL Server 2005, I alread...

hassan_al by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,I have just put a web server into a DMZ zone behind a PIX 520. I have a bunch of users on the inside network and then a card for the outside network.Our DNS is offsite IE not behind our firewall and we are currently on NT4. So the internal clients...

edw by Level 1
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have installed VMS on a Windows server, it seems to be working. I want to use the TFTP service. When I look at the results from net start, it says the crmtftp service is started. It says that as well under services. However, I can not tftp from any...

mherald by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi,Here is what I am trying to accomplish:Any inside users going out should be dynamically translated to 192.168.2.2-200.But for one host, 172.16.1.1, I want that to be xlated into 192.168.2.1 all the time.I have a sample confi below. I think I do ha...

The question I have is regarding the PIX 506e v6.3 and trying to configure RDP to pass through. Scenario: External IP address 10.1.0.23, internal 192.168.7.23. Permit Rule source 10.1.0.23 Dest. 192.168.7.23 It builds a translation rule but wants to ...

We are in process of evaluating and implementing Cisco IPS solution for our security needs. Our vendor told us that 'online' signature updates of Cisco IPS is not possible- it is a manual process and we need to reload the appliance if we wish to ...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card