Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Greetings All,I have a customer who wishes to log all VPN user activity on their ASA5510 so he can look back and see who was using a VPN connection on a particular day.I can see in the ASDM how you can see real time, who is on but do you know what lo...

Hi On the pix525,ver 7.0, show conn is very good to analysis traffic, but how to use syslog only to log show conn messages? It is too many messages on the syslog and difficult to get show conn info. Thanksben

bma by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I'm trying to get my SSM module to run in inline mode with an ASA5520. Under the service policy configuration inline mode is selected, however on the IPS the backplane interface says Promisicuous.Am I missing something obvious?Edit:The specific confi...

I understand that there's 2 switch port reconfiguration (VLAN reassigment) when the NAC process is launched. So with 2000 users, should I espect couple thousands snmp traps each day ? I'm currently page when a switch configuration change and also cis...

I have a CAM/CAS deployment in L2 OOB - vlan 545 trunked to untrusted and vlan 245 trunked to the trusted side. The switch/device/port profiles are setup via snmpv3. The switchport is not being bounced since the IP address is not being changed from a...

Hi folks,can you advise, I know that Campus mnager does device discovery but can it import discovery from a 3rd party NMS ie HP NNM instead otherwise you'll end up with both NMS and CWKS doing the same thing?CheersTony

tjskier69 by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi all,could someone give me info if is it possible and how to configure PIX interface for PPPoE (to connect with our ISP)and if we can create IPSEc tunnel on this type of interface and how?We now have IPSEc configured on this interface but with clas...

johnleeee by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Im VERY MUCH a rookie when it comes to these devices, but Im trying! :)I had a pair of 4.0.5 CAM's running in HA (non production lab) but was having issues with failover. I decided to download the 4.1 CD ISO and burn a CD to try and upgrade the OS. T...

mx by Level 1
  • 18 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,Is it possible to update MARS to understand and process the latest/greatest release version of IPS signatures we have deployed to our production sensors? All I have been able to find so far are the periodic update packages released as software...

cgiulini by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have a network of over 1000 devices all happy with inventory collection. However 2 devices are driving me to distraction they are both 2620XM devices.Version details are:-cisco 2620XM (MPC860P) processor (revision 0x300)Processor board ID JAE0816D...

Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card