Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Have a 1010 running 6.6.4 with 10 rules, 1 of which allows the internal DNS server outbound dns over udp and tcp for server from inside to outside. The server fails dns resolution and packet tracer shows the traffic dropped because it hits the defaul...

I want to create a port forwarding rule on an Asa 5506 running ASDM 7.13. I have no problem making this work when the outside port is same as the internal port. So let's say, I need to allow ip 1.1.1.1 to connect to an FTP server running inside my ne...

mmzzaq by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Dear Team,We have received on requirement as below:We have one Any connect VPN which we want to use to communicate with our one IPSEC VPN.How can we achieve this? Please find attached topology.Any connect VPN subnet 192.168.40.0/24 want communicate w...

SurajS by Level 1
  • 7 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello, We had deployed the ASAV with azure with the version Software Version 9.16(1) we are able to access the device via serial console and can enable it but now we can't go to enable mode with the the same credentials so and not sure to remove the ...

Hello community, our customer has upgraded the FMC and the FTDs from rel. 6.6.1 to 6.6.4 and since that time he gets a red bubbleon a HA cluster of two FTD5516-X (see attached device overview). Other HA clusters of two FTD5516-X with same number of A...

swscco001 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card