Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

“Join

Labels

Forum Posts

Dear sirs, i have cisco pix 515E with three interfaces Fastethernet0, Fastethernet1 which is built-in in the pix and Fastethernet2 which is module. i upgrade it to ver. 7.0 when i connect the firewall the fe0 and Fe1 is bring up and the light is ok b...

abdo2000a by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All,I am trying to block yahoo/msn chatting on ASA. there is a provision to block both these chatting software through ASA. Can any one help me how to do that. I know via class-map & policy-map we can do it even i hav configured it. may be m doing...

Hi all,I am looking for information regarding design and configuration of firewall on a Cisco 2801 router.Setup:Cisco 2801 with 2 eth. ports and 5 VLANS configured. The 2 ports connected to Cisco 2950 switches.Native vlan - 1 (some PCs and servers on...

I would like to be able to use an SSH client to connect to my PIX firewall over the Internet. I can do this to my 506 PIX but not on my 515, with debug SSH on I keep seeing "invalid userid michael" even though I have put the command "user michael pa...