Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hi Sir,Please refer to attached network diagram.Logically and functionally, there are two networks: Network 1 and Network 2. Core switches of both networks are co-located at each 3 core data centers. Both networks run EIGRP in the same AS 100.There's...

I am trying to run H323 videoconferencing through an ASA5520. I have configured the ip inspect for H225 and RAS, but the RTP stream from the far end tries to connect to the internal address. Originally I thought this bug was the culprit, but since th...

dgahm by Level 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Is it possible to trunk VLAN's over the the IPS module on the ASA so that traffic OTHER than the traffic normally passing through the ASA (from inside interface to outside interface) can be monitored?In this scenario, the ASA is being used as a VPN c...

I am currently running a PIX 535 running 7.0(4) code and was wondering if there was a way to get a list of the top number of flows from local-hosts? I know the local-hosts command will display in the information but am hoping that there is a way to ...

frabonir by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,i've just started working with cisco pix firewalls. I currently have a question i need to ask regarding a client's requirement. There is a server behind the firewall with an outside address of 10.1.2.113 which resolves to 192.168.136.1 on the i...

achalante by Level 1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi All ,I am very new to Firewall. I have Cisco PIX 515E , I want to know regarding configuration of 515E & also want to know what happens with command fixup protocol , failover ip address outside,failover ip address state & how to use access list in...

Hi,I have a situtation where I have web servers with public IP addressess that I'm going to migrate behind one address, but behind different ports.Can I do port forwarding with ASA so that when connecting from network 0.0.0.0 to port 80 on ip x.x.x.x...

Review Cisco Networking products for a $25 gift card