Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel
Labels

Forum Posts

New to ASA 5510

Hi thereI'm new to Cisco and our ASA 5510. I'm not new to firewalls in general but this is my first time working with a Cisco product.I have configured my ASA with all my network info but it is not allowing any computers connected to my network to a...

Resolved! PIX 515E and telneting to port 25

When I telnet (in or out) to a mailserver (using port 25) the response is:220-*******************and all commands come back as "Invalid Command"When I put the old (non-pix) firewall back in, this doesn't happen (the responses are complete and command...

markd by Beginner
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

ASA 7.1 uauth caching

Hi. I'm having a problem with the way I've set up http authentication for my users going out to the internet. My goal is to for the users' authentication credentials to remain active while their browers are open, but expire when they close their web ...

PIX 7.0 upgrade

Hi,i have a firewall PIX 515 with PPTP VPN's and IPSEC VPN. When i upgrade to IOS 7.0 i'lll lost my PPTP connections, correct?And what about PDM versus ASDM?Hope to get some help.RegardsSérgio Sousa

s.sousa by Beginner
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

IE Action Handler Overflow

Has anyone else been seeing large occurences of this signature from what appears to be normal web application/browsing activity? No further tuning of the sig has been performed.

mcartoz33 by Beginner
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! Load balancing across two Pixes 525

I'm creating network solution that will have two Pix 525 firewalls connected to two different ISPs. For performance reasons i would like that my clients connect to Internet through both firewalls in round robin fashion. What are my possibilities?I wa...

miloskv by Beginner
  • 6 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Resolved! What ports are used by site to site vpn

Hello, I am wondering whether any particular ports are used when an vpn tunnel is established between two sites I have a netflow report tool, which says the traffic is flowing between two sites and the bandwidth used between two sites but couldnt f...

Getting Started

Find answers to your questions by entering keywords or phrases in the Search bar above. New here? Use these resources to familiarize yourself with the community:

Recognize Your Peers