Network Security

Engage with peers and experts on network security topics such as FTD, FMC, FDM, CDO and ASA.
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
cancel

Cisco CyberSecurity

Labels

Forum Posts

Hello, I have a test pix that has developed a boot problem. When booting it displays the PCI Device Table and then hangs. Has anyone come across anything like this before and have any ideas what is causing this? Thanks, Andy.

andyjames by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I've recently taken the management of the VPN concentrators. There are a number of filters built. Some I have been able to identify are no longer being used. Is there a way to look at the use of these filters so we can clean up the unused ones.

skwood by Level 1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hello,I have a 3015 box and want to log when users are connecting via VPN client. I'm sysloging severeties 1-5 but can't seem to get messages of users logging. The box is pointed to a RADIUS server for AUTH and I'm wondering if this is why we don't g...

I have a PIX 515e running version 6.3(4). Is this grossly out of date? Where can I find information on this site for the versions and their release dates? Thanks.

jlego1138 by Level 1
  • 11 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

What is the proper method for customers to submit feature requests?The specific feature I'm interested in deals with multiple context mode, where it would be extremely useful to re-use certain configuration elements (names, object-groups, etc.) in mu...

lowen by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Good day,during sig updates on ids version 4.1 we had the nsdb in html that I used on my internal web server......Sig up in 5.x this does not seem to be available, am I correct ? If so is there a work around ????

dnd.cirt by Level 1
  • 3 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

We have a PIX501 in front of our Exchange Server running OWA. The site is a home office with one static IP address on the outside interface.We can RDP through the firewall to the server, and we can telnet to port 25 on the server.However, if we try ...

mikeh by Level 1
  • 10 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

I have configured remote access vpn for my corporate network ..I have remote users connecting to my server in corp network it has ip of 192.168.1.70I have split tunnel configured for 192.168.1.0 networkNow users have their local network consisting o...

Hello, I want to configure a router CISCO 800 adsl, with a firewall behind. Does somebody have some configuration of this type?. Do I need two public ip, one for the router and another for the fire wall? Or with a public ip it is enough? In other rou...

csco10825 by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Please could anyone help me where i can find a detailed implementation sample of the Cisco NAC? All I have been able to find on cisco's articles are just the basic configs required on the NAS devices and the ACS. I need a more detailed sample of how ...

achalante by Level 1
  • 2 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes

Hi Guys...I'm trying to install IPS on VMware session base on Linux 2.4.x Kernel, any one has done it? I installed the Redhat OS with the CLI interface, mounted the IPS image but it is not booting the image... it gives a message saying the mounting w...

oabduo983 by Level 1
  • 5 replies
  • 0 Helpful votes
Review Cisco Networking for a $25 gift card